Saturday, May 12, 2012

Quotes For Life - when love and hate collide =))

Pearl Alayon

 I am me. No more, no less. If you do not like me, whatever. Who cares. I am not here to please anybody. Don't judge me. Only God can judge me. Don't talk behind my back. That only shows how cowardly you are. Say it to my face. I am not afraid. I already have been the "nice" girl, the "oh-my-gosh-everyone-pity-me-I'm-weak" girl. I have had enough of that. Now I am strong, confident, and sure as hell not afraid to kick your ass. I am proud of myself, and not ashamed to say that. I have probably been through more s**t than you ever will in your whole life. Yeah, I'm not dirt poor, but I am not filthy rich either. I have flaws, and I know it for a fact. I just try to hang on and navigate the waters of life safely and soundly. I have gone through many storms, and will get through many more. No one can bring me down, especially you. You are not worth my time, my effort, even my breath. You are uselesss to me, nothing but a passing moment. No matter what you say, or do, I will always be strong, proud, and most importantly, me

 

Does it break my heart, of course, every moment of every day, into more pieces than my heart was made of, I never thought of myself as quiet, much less silent, I never thought about things at all, everything changed, the distance that wedged itself between me and my happiness wasn’t the world, it wasn’t the bombs and burning buildings, it was me, my thinking, the cancer of never letting go, is ignorance bliss, I don’t know, but it’s so painful to think, and tell me, what did thinking ever do for me, to what great place did thinking ever bring me? I think and think and think, I’ve thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.


I don’t know why I’m so afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine. I don’t know why I care for you when you don’t even love me. I don’t know why you’re the one when I’m just nobody to you.

 

Maybe it’s time for me to stop thinking of you, maybe it’s time for me to stop waiting for nothing, maybe it’s time for me to stop holding on. Why? Because I know you already stopped loving me long before it ended.

 

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

 

School is still the same.. there’s still that one guy that you get up and go to school for in the morning. The one with the mysterious confidence that every girl falls for. Those years of school wouldn’t have been the same without him. I wouldn’t have been the same without him."Never Been Kissed"

 

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change… I will always keep falling in love with you.

 - Karen Clodfelder

I love you yet I hate you its like I want to throw you off a cliff and then run really fast to the bottom and catch you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment